Oakvale Builds 3 Main Styles of Home…
Elevated homes lend themselves beautifully to rural settings in and around Gympie and the Sunshine Coast. We are undoubtedly the “elevated home specialist” because we have built hundreds of them – see what clients say. Project builders don’t like elevated homes because they are not experienced in them, don’t understand how to build them, and they are only interested in high volume estate homes.
We also build rendered-panel-wall slab-on-ground homes. and eco homes. We have our own house and land packages (we own quite a few blocks), and we build sheds to aircraft hangers… all with sustainable solar-power options and built using quality local trades and suppliers… ensuring your dollars contribute to our local economy.
Why Build an Elevated Home?
Your advantage is our 20 years of elevated home experience …
1. Affordable Bottom Story… an elevated home can give you an inexpensive, affordable extra bottom story, which you can build-in later when you can afford it, rather than paying big bucks now for a two story home - Don’t pay too much for an extra story, garage, or rumpus room!
2. Steep Block Saver… if you have a steep block, it can be far more cost effective to elevate your home, rather than paying for expensive cuts and fills, especially if you hit unexpected rock - Don’t be in a big hole and miss out on the view!
3. Avoid Floods… it’s far easier to keep flood water out of your home with an elevated home, compared to a slab that’s 100mm above the grass!
4. Breezes… catch all the breezes on hot summer days!
5. Views… if you have a great view, why not maximise your home’s potential?
If you like Queenslanders you’ll fall in love with Oakvale’s modern take on the classic style home. From one bedroom to four, affordable to luxury, Oakvale builds the full range using your own design, our standard designs, or a special one just for you.
Have a look at some of the elevated homes we have built for our clients on our Facebook Page - Our Elevated Homes